Monday 24 June 2013

Pregnancy brain

I have realised that keeping tabs on 'where I did put that' is quite tough. I am not making a big deal out of it because I tell myself that "I am still recovering from pregnancy brain." It's either that, or I am losing my mind!

I am still "new" to this full-time mummy or glamourously known as SAHM (stay at home mom) despite being at it for 2 years.

It is the toughest job ever because there is no structure and system or at least, I am not with one. During my working life (employement), I had a certain KPIs (Key Performance Index) and all I had to do was, perform.

Now I am everything.

I am a doctor and a nurse
because I am miss know it all  and oddly enough, at most times I do.
I am a 5 star chef
because I need to cater and prepare a variety of dishes to meet my family's gastranomical diet.
I am a driver
because I ferry my kids from school
I am a tutor
because of the tons of homework, homework, homework!
I am a cleaner
Oh, lets not go there! It would require a whole new post to explain what constitutes cleaning here.

Pregnancy brain.....ah yes! That's what I am suppose to be talking about but here I am rambling about something completely different.
So as I was saying, I am still recovering from it and think, I have a long way to go before I can be a 100%.
Got to run and ferry my kids from school.



Lets get connected:

Now you can follow me by email (fill email address here) to get new post notifications delivered directly into your mailbox or you could follow my Facebook page Life Simplified to get more recipes and tips in making life a little more laid back or we can connect via twitter.


Thank you for stopping by at A cuppa for my thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment